Item of the week | GlossyBox
November 12, 2011 § 7 Comments
Truth is I had another item in my mind for the whole week but when this baby got home this morning I had to switch it up!
I didn’t even remember that I had ordered it so when I got the package it surprised me twice. Story is, two weeks ago I read somewhere that GlossyBox was finally coming to the Netherlands after a very long wait from my side and I had to have it. If you have never heard of it, Glossy Box is a super fun initiave: every month you get a box full of beauty goodies handpicked for you and your beauty profile. You only pay 10 euros per month/box (plus 2.50 shipping) and you can treat yourself one a month with the best of the best!
My GlossyBox this month brought me…
- HEROME Nail polish & Glass Nail File
- RITUALS Super Shine Lipgloss
- COMFORT ZONE Skin Defender Cream
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Mini-tweezer & Brow gel
- L’OREAL PROFESSIONNEL Mythic Oil & Vitamino Color Masker
Dutch readers, go order it right now here